All Rights reserved. Copyright to TRANSION EXPORT

"BROWN GOLD" Coir Pith & "HEALTHY YOU" are trademarks of TRANSION EXPORT. Any infringement or imitation will be prosecuted.

Highest Quality Aloe Vera extract: 100% natural, 99 % pure and the remaining 1% are natural preservatives that are required to keep the product safe for use.

Aloe Vera Extract

    • Often referred to as nature’s miracle plant, Aloe Vera has been used for thousands of years to heal and soften skin.
    • It soothes and hydrates dry, rough, itchy, or irritated skin on contact.
    • Great use for acne, dandruff, scalp itch, insect bites, sunburn, razor burn, and rashes.
    • Makes a great after shave, hair gel, or leave in conditioner for stronger, shinier hair.
    • Also works great for pet’s dry or irritated skin.
    • This raw extract gel is used for preparation of a wide range of cosmetics and healing agents.
  • HDPE Barels of 25 kg & 50 kg

Please  write us your  requirement or your queries below.
We will contact you at the earliest